- Chemical Applicator
Job Title: Chemical Applicator
Type: Seasonal – Mid May to September 2018
Posted Date: 1/18/2019
Closing Date: 2/11/2019 11:59pm
Salary: $16 – 18 per hour
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Possess a license to apply chemical to right of way or the expectation of imminent licensing
- Driving spray truck
- Pouring chemical into spray tank
- Filling spray tank with water
- Doing minor repairs on truck, spray motor and spray pumps/spray hoses
- Identifying noxious weeds to be sprayed
- Operating GPS and datalogger for spraying
In order to be considered, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Completed Ramsey County employment application
- Cover letter specifically addressing the above qualifications
Submit application materials to one of the following:
- email@example.com or
- Ramsey County
Attn: Human Resources
524 4th Ave NE Unit 6
Devils Lake, ND 58301
Job duties or qualification questions contact:
- Roger Gunderson at 701-351-1447
Accommodations with the application or selection process questions, before closing date, contact:
- Crystal Beggs at 701-662-7009
Applicants claiming ND veteran’s preference must submit documentation proving their ND residency and eligibility under NDCC 37-19.1 by submitting the following:
- Veteran must submit a Form DD-214;
- Disabled Veteran must submit a Form DD-214 and a current statement of disability from the Veterans Administration which is less than 1 year old;
- Spouse of Disabled Veteran must submit a Form DD-214, a copy of the marriage certificate, and a current statement of disability from the Veterans Administration which is less than 1 year old; or
- Spouse of a Deceased Veteran must submit a Form DD-214, a copy of the marriage certificate, and a copy of the veteran's death certificate.
Applications for public employment will be confidential unless deemed a finalist per NDCC 44-04-18.27.
ND Relay: http://www.relaynorthdakota.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Lakes Social Services District (Serving Ramsey & Towner County)
None at this time
Equal Opportunity Employer
The employing agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, genetics or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act. View the Equal Employment Opportunity Form (PDF).
To view PDF files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Acrobat Reader is a free plug-in. Adobe and Adobe Acrobat Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Download the latest version.