- 8 a.m. on the 1st Tuesday of every month
- 5:30 p.m. on the 3rd Tuesday of every month
- 524 4th Avenue NE
Devils Lake, ND 58301
- If a meeting date falls on a legal holiday, the board meeting will be on the following Wednesday, or as scheduled by board motion. Special and emergency meetings to be designated in advance as needed.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- View Agendas and Minutes
- Beginning July 1, 2014, County Commission meetings have been video recorded and are available for viewing on the Ramsey County Channel on YouTube
Appearing Before the Board
If you wish to appear before the commissioners and be placed on the agenda, please contact the Commission Chair or Auditor by noon, at least five business days prior to the meeting.
Visitors and Delegations
The Visitors and Delegations policy shall be as follows:
- Visitors and Delegations shall be an included portion of all regularly scheduled County Commission meetings and will occur at the end of new business on the agenda.
- Speaking time shall be limited to five (5) minutes per visitor or delegation, at the discretion of the chairperson.
- The topic presented by the visitor or delegation must pertain to the purview of County Commission business.
- No individual may use the Visitors and Delegations portion of the meeting more than one (1) time per every six (6) meetings to advance the same topic.
As required by Section 44-04-19 of the North Dakota Century Code, the Ramsey County Commission has set the following meeting dates. Any meetings may be cancelled if there is no county business to conduct.
Tue Jun. 4
Tue Jun. 18
Tue Jul. 2
Tue Jul. 16
Tue Aug. 6
Tue Aug. 20
Tue Sep. 3
Ed BrownChairmanPhone: 701-398-5151, or 701-739-9612Portfolio
- Human Resource
- Emergency Management
Adam LeiphonVice ChairmanPhone: 701-398-3067, or 701-351-3475Portfolio
- Buildings and Grounds
- Highway Dept
- Tax Director
Jeff FrithCommissionerPhone: 701-662-7344, or 701-739-7344Portfolio
- States Attorney
- County Agent
Mark OlsonCommissionerPhone: 701-662-2853, 701-351-1310, or 701-662-5262Portfolio
Lucas WakefieldCommissionerPhone: 701-662-1776, or 701-351-3967Portfolio
- Supt of Schools
- Attendant Care